CryptoAssets Local is the global community of people passionate about the Blockchain Economy and CryptoAssets. Each city or school’s ambassador and team organize monthly events to inspire the local ecosystem and connect with the global community.
Our mission is to democratize the future of CryptoAssets and the Blockchain Economy and empower the people who will make that future happen.
Networking is at the heart of our events while also providing access to inspiring entrepreneurs, investors, and other thought leaders in the world of digital ledgers and digital/tokenized assets. Whether it is a fireside chat interview, a panel of experts or a workshop, we want to inspire each local ecosystem with brilliant guests and networking opportunities.
There is much work to be done around technology adoption, regulation, standards and democratization. As a mission statement, our fundamental guiding principle is to create value for the ecosystem as a whole, not just for ourselves or individual projects, and to contribute to the growth of strong ecosystems that will enable entrepreneurs to build amazing things.
After two years of meetups, events, and workshops across Western, Central and Eastern Europe as well as Southeast Asia, we are launching the first dozen chapters of CryptoAssets Local in Spring 2019 in the US, Europe and Asia.
Bring CryptoAssets Local To Your City
Are you skilled at organizing events and connecting people? Are you a born networker? If you are passionate about blockchain and crypto and interested in ecosystem building, contact us for more information on being a local ambassador or contributing to your city or school’s CryptoAssets Local Chapter.
What Would I Need To Do?
- We ask our ambassadors to organize one event per month. Depending on the size of your city and ecosystem, that can be a guest speaker, fireside chat, panel or just a networking cocktail. The important things are consistent, quality events and great people skills.
- There are no application costs or fees. In fact, if you can create a dynamic chapter you can probably sell tickets to certain events, find sponsors, and make money.
- We’ll provide you with the online tools and branding materials that you need for organizing, marketing and executing professional events to build a strong local blockchain and crypto ecosystem.
What’s In It For Me?
- First and foremost, this is about ecosystem building. You’ll play an important role in creating value for your local ecosystem and helping it grow and mature.
- You’ll increase your profile as a thought leader and connector in the blockchain community.
- You’ll be able to leverage the global CryptoAssets Local community and brand to source great guests as they travel, leverage our ecosystem development toolkit and resources to build a strong community, as well as potential ticket sales/sponsorship revenue share.