The November 26th catch up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you the following 5 stories:
- DLA Piper tokenizes fine art with the first project leveraging their in-house tokenized security platform TOKO.
- 3 French Banks announce a Digital Interbank Currency Project.
- The Australian Border Force will leverage blockchain to simplify cross-border trade with Singapore.
- Sustainable Shrimp Partnership launches a mobile app for blockchain-powered supply chain traceability.
- Turkish football club Galatasaray will be listing its GAL fan token on the leading Turkish cryptocurrency exchange, Paribu.
This is the audio version of the Blockchain Economy Newsletter that you can sign up for at cryptoassets.substack.com.