The November 24th catch up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you the following 6 stories:
- In Decentralized Finance news, Ethereum’s deposit contract has achieved the necessary minimum threshold in order to confirm the December 1st launch of Ethereum’s proof of stake blockchain.
- Chainalysis Raises $100 Million at over $1 Billion Valuation To Expand Its Global Regulatory Platform.
- More than 30 major Japanese firms will begin testing a private Digital Yen.
- DAiM launches employer-sponsored 401(k) bitcoin retirement plans in the US.
- Hublot watches is launching a completely digital warranty stored in the AURA blockchain.
- And following on yesterday’s news from Qantas that they will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination to fly, we have the International Air Transport Association’s announcement that it is in the final phase of development for its Travel Pass digital health pass.
This is the audio version of the Blockchain Economy Newsletter that you can sign up for at cryptoassets.substack.com