The December 1st catch up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you the following 5 stories:
- Facebook’s Libra rebrands as Diem ahead of an expected 2021 launch.
- LVL crypto exchange now offering free trades.
- Blockchain coalition Universal Protocol launches a tradable carbon credit token.
- European Central Bank outlines 4 work areas for digital euro payments.
- What would a Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Commerce Secretary Andrew Yang mean for CryptoAssets?
This is the audio version of the Blockchain Economy Newsletter that you can sign up for at cryptoassets.substack.com.