Today’s 5-minute catch-up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you these eight captivating stories:
- Wyoming elects a bullish on bitcoin Senator.
- Germany’s Etherisc is developing a DeFi solution for African agricultural insurance.
- Spain’s national payments processor, Iberpay, moves towards testing of its bank-backed digital currency solution.
- ConsenSys acquires Truffle, the largest blockchain developer tool suite.
- More olive oil producers join IBM’s Food Trust supply chain platform.
- Cisco and DHL integrate blockchain into Cisco’s hardware supply chain.
- International Container Terminal Services will be connecting its 31 terminals to IBM/Maersk’s TradeLens platform.
- Today’s download: World Trade Organization’s Report on Blockchain and DLT in Trade
Head on over to our Substack community for the full Blockchain Economy newsletter and the podcast.